Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services (Managed Services)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services (Managed Services)The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Managing Consultant, Advisors
Business Leader, Managed Services
• Lead the expansion of Managed Services in Southeast Asia and for leading regional accounts, working closely with Business Development
• Deliver highly effective and efficient digital and integrated marketing strategies and programes across all channels to acquire new profitable accounts and optimize portfolios for FIs, retailers and ecommerce, and governments
•Frame, package and design digital and integrated marketing solutions/products and manage delivery and execution from an end-to-end perspective to drive performance for clients
•Identify key pain points and deliver strategic value and growth to clients through strategic digital marketing projects
•Identify cost efficiencies and opportunities for scale and impact
•Onboard, train and manage external agencies
•Manage several clients and corresponding projects cadence and P&L
•Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders effective from inception through to project implementation and optimization
•Support and manage GTM strategies and programmes in key SEA markets
All About You
• BA required; MBA preferred
• Experience at a large issuing bank in Asia Pacific and/or other sophisticated payments markets; retailer experience a plus
• Performance and growth digital marketing experience required
• Hands-on experience in designing and delivering large scale campaigns acquiring new customers and marketing to existing customers
• Comfortable in a remote managerial situations
• Well versed with martech solutions
• Marketing consultancy experience preferred
• Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
• Strong team player and able to work independently at the same time
• Travel required; approximately 50% (post covid)Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities