Treasury Director/ Senior Manager
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
1. Manage the firm’s cash position, funding needs, cash flow forecasting and liquidity control in all Airwallex global legal entities;
2. Develop and maintain short term cash flow and cash reserve forecasts; monitor daily activities and analyze variances to improve forecasting reliability and liquidity planning; 3. Ensure the efficient operation of the company’s financial system. Organize and specifically promote the company’s annual business/budget planning procedure，including capital demand planning and normal operations;
4. Negotiate, analyze and manage the fee’s and margins of service providers;
5. Manage the firm’s overall financial risk such as FX risk and liquidity risk;
6. Act as the representative on Treasury related technology projects, ensuring implementation of functionality that improves global cash flow visibility and proactive treasury management;
7. Collaborate with the boarder leadership team to set up Treasury policies that better leverage our global scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or similar related fields;
- Minimum 10 years Treasury experiences in a global company with complex cash and FX activities, preferably banking and payment industry;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills of working with very large amount of data and using tools to generate business insights;
- Experience in implementing technology-based Treasury solutions; can identify, influence and implement opportunities to make existing processes more efficient and enable new capabilities;
- Work independently with strong communication skills, leadership skills, responsible and pay attention to the details and respect the deadline;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and autonomous environment, have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization;
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and urgency; a problem-solver who takes initiative and able to prioritize and execute tasks;
- Proficient in English; proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime