Senior Data (BI) Risk Analyst
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
- Perform analysis to understand Risk / Fraud behaviors, and contribute to fraud detection features and models.
- Build and maintain fraud rules in response to evolving fraud behaviors.
- Extract insights from the large volumes of data and come up with new strategies to mitigate/stop fraudulent activities.
- Work independently on fraud analytics, and the analysis of large datasets to ensure appropriate feedback is given to the model.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews for the Fraud team.
- Identify gaps in current systems, policies, and strategies, and recommend enhancements and process improvements to mitigate emerging fraud risks through a collaborative approach with stakeholders.
- Own multiple projects to enhance and optimize fraud strategy, policies, processes, systems, and tools.
- Build cross-functional partnerships with Product, Policy, Legal, Engineering teams and other teams within Coda to execute exceptional solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience working with analytical tools and/or data analysis (e.g., SQL, Python, Business Intelligence/dashboards).
- 3+ years of experience in a data-focused role such as product analytics, business analytics, business operations, or data science
- Excellence in project management, structured and logical thinking, process optimization, interpersonal communication, and influencing skills.
- Ability to present clear solutions with excellent attention to detail and clearly communicate technical concepts with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Managed data projects from start to finish successfully.
- Being an integral member of the Fraud team through working independently.
- Building effective relationships across the business.
- Owning projects from start to finish based on imminent fraud behaviors.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.