We're on the hunt for a Product Designer to sit within for our consumer-facing products team who can uncover and understand customer needs, synthesise them with product strategy and translate them into design requirements.
You will work closely within a highly skilled cross-functional squad to deliver value to our customers and business, and redesign the merchant facing platform as well as the Liven Consumer app!
This role will be based in our Bali office.
- Execute on the product vision by leading the design planning, management, delivery, analysis of self-contained features, products and platforms in response to customer requirements and market opportunities.
- Manage design delivery across multiple engineering teams specialising in web, mobile, backend and platform that have a mix of full time, contractor, agency and freelancers.
- Identify high-leverage opportunities to help make your pursuit practical through rigorous prioritisation, validation, experimentation and go to market planning.
- Design and implement beautiful, usable, scalable interfaces and flows for a wide range of product zones (from native apps, web, CRM, dashboards, analytics, email layouts to physical in restaurant experiences and so much more).
- Create seamless prototypes for Liven features to be used throughout the Liven website, help inform users as well as help visualise the product in our Liven Decks.
- Work closely with our Lead Product Designer to discuss design iterations, pain-points and other feature development.
- Perform user design research, to partner with marketing/product engineering.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 4+ years proven UX & UI design experience creating complete digital products.
- Proven handover experience from Design > Dev.
- 2+ years proven experience creating prototypes of complete digital products.
- Extensive experience designing, shipping and iterating on complex digital products.
- Strong, proven skills in Digital/Graphic design experience.
- Must be a creative thinker that's not afraid to put their hand up if they have an idea.
- Our end user should always be front and centre in the decision making - “What's the desired user impact”.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Collaborate on ideas. If you have suggestions for marketing, growth - bring these ideas up with the appropriate teams. We love hearing ideas.
What's in it for you?
- As we grow, you grow - we will fast track your development with a career path that could lead to cross functional and international opportunities, if you're up for it!
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone has the opportunity to be an owner and can share in our success... get in early!
- Learning, learning, learning - Full access to our e-learning platform.
- Ability to work on innovative tech and bring your ideas to life.
- All the perks that come with being one of our early-stage employees!
If you are excited about working in a company at the forefront of innovation, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Liven is a global tech start-up and winner of Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge for Blockchain and Digital Payments. Our plug and play solution helps venues reward and retain their most valuable customers, whilst also attracting new foodies. Liven rewards customers based on what makes them tick, including unlocking exclusive experiences, earning LVN to spend across the network and offering pre-purchased Foodollars. We remove the need to pay huge margins to the tech giants, allowing venues to own their data, cultivate their own community and keep their customers happy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s most rewarding lifestyle payment ecosystem, made for everyday people, for everyday use