SME Acquistion Sales Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MYOB is a business platform whose purpose is to help more Australian and New Zealand business start, survive and succeed. Our SaaS platform enables customers to accelerate revenue growth, onboard and pay staff, manage financials and compliance, process orders and fulfillment, manage suppliers and the associated receivables and payables processes.
SME Acquisition Sales Specialists - Inbound are accountable for winning new SME customers to develop revenue growth for MYOB. You’ll receive your workload from Marketing in the form of MQLs, including website trials and nurtured prospects. You’ll have full accountability for qualifying, pursuing, and successfully closing opportunities.
As a SME Acquisition Sales Specialist you’ll be part of a team of passionate, hard working sellers executing best in class sales methodologies and pipeline management processes in delivering high volume, fast velocity revenue growth. By executing the MYOB Sales process you’ll meet or exceed sales quotas, optimise your sales conversion rates, and reduce sales cycle time.
Key objectives include
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas by creating customer value.
- Proactive planning, forecasting and pipeline management, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place.
- Leverage campaigns to curate opportunities within your territory.
- Work with the vertical Marketing team to ensure campaigns are executed that will contribute to agreed sales and customer outcomes.
- Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales.
What You Will Bring
- Business development sales professional with extensive experience in marketing and lead generation.
- Demonstrated sales skills; rapport building, needs analysis, qualification, value-based solutions, business development, objection handling, negotiation, account planning and territory management.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- ERP, Payroll, WFM, Practice Management and/or Financial Services sales experience (highly desirable).
- Extremely Customer-focused – always acting with the customer in mind.
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills and the ability to build effective and strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- High level of resilience able to bounce back quickly when facing difficult situations.
What Else Do You Need To Know
The SME Acquisition Sales team is a critical component of our sales model and presents an outstanding opportunity to hone one’s skills while building a strong foundation in preparation for an exciting and rewarding career with MYOB.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more