Sales Operations Analyst (12 months fixed term)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
You’ll be part of the Sales & Support team responsible to help operationalise the go-to market strategy for all our verticals.
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who can use their analytical skills and commercial understanding to contribute to the direction of MYOB's sales strategy and the online transformation of its product platform.
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, cross-functional team, responsible for supporting the sales team drive the uptake of innovative products that help clients become more successful.
With a passion for solving problems, simplifying complexity, the role would analyse data and gather client insights to form better commercial outcomes and recommend how MYOB should execute a go-to-market sales strategy.
Working within the Operations and Enablement team, your primary responsibilities will be to provide crucial insights and support to the sales teams and contributes to better sales outcomes for our most crucial channels. Working as part of an encouraging and collaborative team you would be responsible for plan and co-ordinate key operational tasks to ensure effective sales execution and the reporting insights to help sales leaders lead their team’s performance results.
All team members are encouraged to continually inspect, adapt and experiment, looking for opportunities to improve individually and as a team so a growth attitude is a must.
What You Will Bring
- You are a driven, self-motivated, inventive, curious individual that is all about a better client experience. You will fuel high-performance teams and help the team achieve consistently.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret customer and/or sales data
- Experience using Salesforce and Tableau or similar
- Understanding of SQL and reporting visualisation tools (desirable)
- Highly honed analytical problem-solving skills and with strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable to work in a sophisticated environment and pick up the validated experience quickly
- Ability to translate business requirements and comfortable handling priorities
- Excellent communicator and champions a collaborative way to achieve better outcomes
- Enjoy communicating insights and recommendations to cross-functional partners
This is an exciting time to join a market leader in this space. Want to learn more? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more