Product Manager - SME
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As a Product Manager at Airwallex, you will join the SME team and act as the conduit between customer needs and business goals. From proactively gathering feedback from key stakeholders, to effectively prioritising the short term development queue you will be comfortable making tradeoffs and account level-of-effort vs impact and other trade-offs, informed by a solid understanding of engineering/design concepts and product development patterns.
You excel at writing and communicating product requirements to ensure timely execution and positive outcomes for customers. You will be there to advocate for the user when working alongside engineers and designers throughout the product development cycle. We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. As a rapidly growing startup, there is a lot to figure out and we need people who thrive in ambiguity and an environment of cohesive but rapid change.
Who You Are
- You are detailed– with the ability to stay focused on what is important to users and the business
- You are collaborative – Working with Senior Management, Software Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Compliance on product development during the analysis phase to assess value, usability and feasibility
- You are technically minded – with the ability to work with the Development team to design product solutions that will drive a best-in-class digital experiences
- You are knowledgeable – Create user stories for new features or updates to existing features and owning knowledge of the product front-to-back to assist product managers in making clear decisions when required
- You are adaptable – you think on your feet and quickly make well-reasoned decisions with limited data
- You are a story teller – you excite peers and get everyone onboard with the product visions
What You Bring
- 3+ years’ of Product Management experience working on a consumer facing product
- Experience with product exploration and go to market proposition, product design, product planning and development
- Experience in a technical API environment
- Experience with taking a product from 0 to global scale is preferable
- Able to make decisions by considering both long term product vision and short term growth requirement
- Be able to work in a data driven cross functional team to move ideas to reality in a very short period of time
- Experience in a hyper growth startup environment is a plus
- Experience in financial product is a plus
If this role is of interest - hit APPLY now.
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime