Product Manager – Risk and Authentication Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Manager - Risk & Authentication Solutions, is responsible for all in-market risk solutions sales and post-sales support and optimization for Visa’s Risk & Authentication product suite. They will serve as primary point of contact for Visa’s Risk & Authentication solutions for Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific including participation in internal and external meetings and forums and act as the local Visa subject matter expert.
Important to the role is a customer-oriented mindset when developing solutions while having a strong commercial understanding of a network business including the application of leading risk and security technologies. Collaborating with internal and external partners and clients will lead to industry leading solutions that unlock the beneficial use cases for consumers and businesses.
The Manager will assess market trends, evaluate and ideate on potential client opportunities, execute against sales plans and oversee the execution of new implementations and optimization engagements for clients using Visa’s Risk & Authentication products.
They will be a key influencer within regional and global forums for Australian, New Zealand and South Pacific requirements, including technical product updates, ensuring appropriate localization to enable successful local rollout. Additionally, in collaboration with the regional and global product management teams, provide ongoing support for local clients including client contracts/renewals, billing, legal approval of materials and client-facing reporting where required.
These Will Include
As part of the data solutions team you will be working on new and innovative solutions and the implementation of market leading products.
- Engage clients at a detailed level to gain an understanding of their business needs and identify or collaboratively ideate solutions and recommendations to address their challenges through the use of Visa’s existing products or potentially new innovative solutions.
- Develop annual strategy and associated revenue targets that drive the adoption of high priority products in-market in conjunction with guidance from local client account executives, regional and global product owners, the Visa risk function, and other stakeholders.
- Manage execution of new risk and authentication solution implementations with key clients and subsequent optimizations in collaboration with other functions.
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of industry expertise regarding fraud, risk management and Visa’s risk and authentication product suite (including Visa Advanced Authorization, Visa Risk Manager, Visa Consumer Authentication Services and others).
- Helping asses the feasibility of new risk and authentication solutions for rollout into the Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific markets and working with regional and global colleagues on local market requirements and customizations.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in risk and/or risk products commercially focused roles required.
- High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively work across functions and teams to drive projects and key initiatives to completion.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills – ability to anticipate upcoming trends and changes in the broader environment including making use of data and apply them to Risk & Authentication products
- Strong commercial acumen; understands the economics of how risk and authentication products can impact a client’s P&L as well as the commercial drivers of Visa’s business.
- Proven success in consultative selling and collaborative sales techniques
- Strong independent strategic thinking, outstanding verbal and written communication, presentation and analytical skills with an ability to deliver results, communicate complex concepts to both a specialized and generalist audience.
What Will Also Help
- Knowledge of Visa Risk Products preferred (including Visa Secure (formerly Verified by Visa), Visa Consumer Authentication Service, Visa Advanced Authorization, Visa Risk Manager, Tokenization and others).
- Knowledge of Australian and/or New Zealand regulation and payments industry trends.
- Knowledge of competitive products such as Falcon, ACI-PRM, SaaS, or others an advantage.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions