Senior Application Consultant
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What You’ll Do
Your mission is to:
- Be part of the team to implement and support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, microfinance organisations and new business units of traditional banks.
- Gather business requirements from our customers, and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system.
- Provide training to customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases, as well as ongoing support to existing customers and their users.
What You’ll Bring
Your experience includes:
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations.
- Successful project delivery within the banking or FinTech industry.
- Developing a consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
Your Colleagues Would Say
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management, while focusing on problem solving.
- You are an excellent communicator in English with the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries.
- You are not satisfied with what’s already available and have the curiosity to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn .
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook , Instagram or YouTube .
To explore more about Mambu - the mission we’re on, the world we’re building and the values that drive us - get started at mambu.com/careers .
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility