Digital Marketing Executive
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated people who help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical situations at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's top companies like Meta, Uber, L'Oreal, Camper, eBay, GoFundMe, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Digital Marketing Executive, APAC
Adyen is looking for a data-driven, proactive and collaborative digital marketing executive. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, APAC while collaborating on a day-to-day basis with our Digital Marketing Manager.
The digital marketing executive role is focused on driving impact for Adyen’s acquisition efforts of new customers through marketing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for digital activities run across the Website, SEO, and SEM, maximizing our brand exposure and lead generation.
The ideal candidate is experienced with website CMS management and passionate about organic search. This is a matrixed role collaborating across the APAC region and Global Marketing teams to optimize Adyen’s impact through paid and owned media.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, set-up and optimize the local website, SEO/SEM and social media.
- Project management the creation of a new website for Australia & Singapore markets.
- Manage ongoing localizations and optimizations of the local websites.
- Manage landing page optimisations and web translations (where needed).
- Continually suggest optimisations to both the sites post-launch and work closely with the global website team to enable any additional asks from APAC
- Undertaking keyword research and other SEO efforts for the launch of the Australia & Singapore websites, together with the SEO agency and global marketing team
- Manage SEO agency relationship including website project briefing, day to day communication, challenge SEO recommendations, optimisation, budget allocation, evaluations
- Suggesting optimisations to our existing content to improve SEO efforts of all APAC English content
- Training media agencies on our products and our protocols for tracking campaigns across ad platforms on a quarterly basis
- Execute and optimize lead nurturing campaigns together with country marketing teams and global marketing team
- Provide additional Digital Marketing support to China and Japan and support Digital Marketing Manager with SEM efforts whenever the need arises
- Leverage analytics tools to determine effectiveness of campaigns across all channels.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role focused on SEO and Website projects.
- A true team player and love the opportunity to work with many different stakeholders; globally and locally from Content and PR, Events, Country Marketing teams, whilst keeping close to our sales teams. On a day-to-day basis you will be working closely with our Digital Marketing Manager.
- You have channel experience, preferably across any website CMS, LinkedIn, and Google Ads alongside proficiency in Google Analytics.
- You have a data-driven, analytical mindset with proven project management skills and love to know you’re adding massive value.
- You are a self-starting and self-motivated contributor with the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Eager to learn, even if you haven’t encountered all the digital channels you’re willing to throw yourself in
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 20%+
We are a diverse, creative, and motivated team and are looking for someone who values these qualities and embodies the Adyen Formula.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The payments platform built to grow your business