Senior Integration Consultant - Onboarding and Support
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
About The Team
The Onboarding and Support team is part of Mambu’s global Customer Success team who is responsible for enabling and supporting our Customers on Mambu’s platform. As Mambu experts the team ensures our Customers get the most out of Mambu with efficient, performant and sustainable solutions and services.
What You’ll Do
- Help our Customers design and implement efficient, performant and scalable architectures centred around Mambu.
- Advise, consult and train Customers on the usage of Mambu’s integration capabilities to ensure use of best practices, security and scalability of solutions.
- Design and POC orchestrations for functional gaps and guide our Customers on their implementation.
- Work with new Customers on implementation projects ensuring that execution is on track and support in-life Customers in their usage of Mambu making sure their issues are addressed to Customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Bring
Your experience includes:
- You have a strong technical background designing and implementing integration architectures ideally in an environment leveraging cloud technologies.
- You have a deep understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and streaming services and their practical application in various use cases.
- You are able to communicate requirements clearly, mockup designs and communicate workflows, and have the capacity to formalise requirements You have a good understanding of cloud platform solutions and services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
Your Colleagues Would Say
- You love working in a team and have a technical consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and deliver because you love it!
- You are not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn .
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook , Instagram or YouTube .
To explore more about Mambu - the mission we’re on, the world we’re building and the values that drive us - get started at mambu.com/careers .
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility