Lead Risk Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lead in the delivery of sustainable growth through initiatives that centre around the optimisation of credit risk origination and account management strategies for the Australian and New Zealand credit card portfolios.
- Take ownership of strategy changes ensuring they are implemented as per the risk requirements
- Accountable for the forecasted benefits associated with each strategy change and provide regular updates of the performance to the wider business
- Monitoring the performance of the portfolio, identifying trends and communicating them to the wider
- Collaborate cross functionally and at times be willing and prepared to work within project teams to deliver on business initiatives
Let's talk about you
Experienced in dealing with Risk leadership, CRO, operations and product leadership to provide tactical and strategic support in the areas of Risk management and risk oversight
- Ability to code in SAS to extract, analyze and make recommendations for specific pieces of analytics
- Proven experience in a credit risk function and hands on experience in credit risk analytics.
- Experience in leveraging a combination of data analytics, market intelligence and regulatory understanding to generate new ideas
- Confident in facilitating meetings and presentations to internal stakeholders for governance, portfolio / product review and audit purposes
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits