Service Delivery Assistant Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
- Manage the implementation of new projects and services accounts (onboard the new/additional managed services accounts).
- Provide support to the direct report and country-level management.
- Liaise with internal subject matter experts to develop and document procedures.
- Implement Quality Assurance initiatives to improve service and reduce costs.
- Monitor and manage operational SLAs and Outsourced Services.
- Work with internal and external customers to develop manageable project timelines.
- Liaising with IT, Sales, and Operations Teams to communicate project requirements (both technical and non-technical).
- Identifying business process improvements.
- Act as the main point of contact for the assigned service escalations.
- Assist the upper management in identifying and driving service revenue and operations improvement opportunities.
- Other duties, as required.
- Vendor and Project Management
- People Management (in small to medium sized organization)
- IT: MS Office suite, Field Service Management Systems
- Team player with a strong sense of integrity
- A minimum 4 years of experience as services-related manager / assistant manager, and a minimum 12 years of work experience in services-related industry.
- Preferably from the same or similar industry, concentrating on field operations servicing.
- Experience in field operations servicing for both government and private bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related fields.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Verifone solves the world’s most complex payment challenges every day