Account Executive (Analyst), Philippines
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Philippines team is comprised of a highly motivated bunch of problem solvers who create high-impact experiences for our clients. Here at Visa, we strive to excel with our partners via strong collaboration and we look to enable and inspire all players in the ecosystem to drive electronification of payments in the Philippines.
The candidate works closely with the lead Account Executive of Visa’s clients and partners in managing the account and executing on strategic partnership projects. With knowledge of payments combined with a passion for digital innovations, strong communication and influencing skills, the candidate is key in ensuring strong revenue and profitability growth for Visa and our clients.
- Support elements of the business review preparation for both client and internal reviews
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis to support the development of business cases, forecasting of revenues and expansion of Visa’s business
- Ensure visibility of a robust sales pipeline and alignment of cross-functional team with up-to-date account plans
- Partner with financial institutions to develop and implement products and strategies that will:
- Increase payment volume and revenues for Visa and its clients
- Deliver increased client satisfaction
- Grow critical new and emerging payment areas, including eCommerce and merchant acceptance
- Assist in the expansion of client base through new issuance or acceptance relationships
- Work closely with cross-functional consulting, marketing and product experts to support the establishment of new product penetration and expansion of existing products and services with current and new clients
- Ensure the implementation of team, country and regional goals
- Build relationships with influencers & decision makers of clients so as to influence their preference for Visa
- Support new business development / product opportunities at the group level and then manage, develop and prioritize proposals and client engagement strategies
- Collaborate in the development of the team’s business development strategies and help to map these strategies into individual client account plans
- Assist with managing client’s financial performance and ensure alignment with regional budget process
Why this is important to Visa
As the electronic payments industry continues to evolve, Visa must have a strong understanding of client needs to be able to respond quickly with the right solutions and capabilities. This person plays a critical role in delivering Visa’s services to clients, ultimately responsible for key client relationships in the Philippines. This person will help ensure that we meet client needs by bringing the best of Visa locally, regionally and globally.
What you will need:
- At least 5 years of payments industry experience, preferably in a sales and/or relationship management capacity
- Possess strong problem-solving skills on process mapping, task management and execution
- Possess strong analytical skills with a keen eye for data extraction, manipulation and insight development with limited data
- Self-motivated and demonstrated the ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to adapt to market needs and lead change management in an evolving environment
- Cultural sensitivity and global mind set
What Will Also Help
- Digital curiosity; you stay current and up to date with the latest innovation and digital trends
- Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work and make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business
- Actively promote an environment of inclusion and diversity
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations when making decisions or operating in high pressure, time bound situations
- Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
Projects You Will Be a Part Of
- Assist in deploying Account Strategy across clients
- Client-specific projects related to execution of business strategies, business plans and other initiatives, which propagate profitable business for Visa and for our clients
- Building the payments ecosystem in the Philippines and Guam through a diverse set of partners and clients – financial institutions, merchants, fintechs, government agencies, NGOs and other stakeholder
- Expanding the Visa franchise in the Philippines and Guam.
Job Number: REF32710K
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions