Account Manager - 12 month contract
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role is a member of Visa’s Client Relationship Management team reporting to the Director responsible for a portfolio of clients. The role is responsible for the governance and delivery of planned activities across the portfolio, and for day-to-day client management for clients. Your strong project management, analytical and communication skills combined with an understanding of payments will ensure you proactively identify and respond to client needs, and that projects are executed efficiently.
- Provide day-to-day client support.
- Manage tracking and delivery of the client contract obligations.
- Manage the volume forecasting, client reporting and incentive calculations and payments.
- Manage and coordinate the agreed governance and engagement meeting schedule with Visa and the clients. Develop the meeting agendas, meeting minutes and manage the delivery of action items.
- Manage the development and execution of plans, including tasks, resources and reports.
- Manage and coordinate project meetings between Visa and the client project initiative leads. Co-ordinate internal and client communications to support project work.
- Project manage the implementation of the client annual business plan initiatives through the Visa Account Team and other internal stakeholders to provide the client with Visa 360.
- Facilitate and direct internal Visa support areas in response to ad hoc client requests and ensure the delivery of risk, marketing, product, operations and innovation support.
- Co-ordinate a program of business and industry updates to the client delivering thought leadership and global best practices
- Provide sales operations and account management support to the broader team of account managers as required.
, Experience And Capabilities
- 6+ years business experience with related experience in the banking and financial service / payments industry or similar experience in consulting.
- Strong project and program management experience. Demonstrated competency in the project managing multiple large projects will be highly regarded.
- Well-organised person who is systematic and detailed.
- Experience working directly with external clients.
- Proven stakeholder management/project teams experience. Demonstrated experience in managing internal and external teams to meet goals across multiple projects.
- Knowledge of payment products would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of an organisation.
- Commercial acumen and astuteness.
- Significant stakeholder management experience with a demonstrated exceptional ability to manage and grow cross functional relationships.
- Ability to translate technical opportunities and issues into business impacts and vice versa.
- Ability to work and adapt to recognize priority issues and escalate them quickly.
- Experience using project and portfolio management tools.
And if you have some of these, even better
- Digital curiosity; you stay current and up to date with the latest innovation and digital trends.
- Champion bold ideas and new ways of doing things.
- Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work and make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business.
- Role model Visa’s Leadership Principles – We Lead by Example, We Communicate Openly, We Enable and Inspire, We Excel with Partners, We Act Decisively, We Collaborate.
- Actively promote an environment of inclusion and diversity.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations when making decisions or operating in high pressure, time bound situations.
- Adapt and recognize the appropriate mix of qualitative and quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required.
- Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions