Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Responsible for leading Visa’s engagement with a portfolio of clients
- Support the team to build a client strategy aligned to Visa Hong Kong’s market plan and the client’s strategic priorities
- Develop, implement and manage Visa’s strategies with the clients to profitably grow the business in Consumer, Commercial and Digital
- Deepen client engagement to drive new business opportunities and actively demonstrate Visa as the best partner for business growth
- Broaden Visa’s relationship with client stakeholders in functions beyond the Cards business
- Ensure alignment of goals with the respective internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in Visa’s client management model
- Increase penetration of Visa products and solutions with the clients
- Achieve P&L and portfolio targets
- Manage the account planning process and deliver accurate sales and revenue forecasts
- Drive new business and revenue growth opportunities
- Understand the payment landscape of Hong Kong and keep abreast of industry trends
- Support the team to implement Country strategies and achieve business goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including Products, Marketing, Government Relations, Risk, Operations, Finance, etc, to orchestrate the collective effort to optimize the effectiveness of Visa solutions to the clients
- Recognized degree preferably in Business Management, Economics, Finance or payment
- Payments / Digital / Corporate Sales experience preferred
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is an advantage
- Knowledge of payments systems and card industry
- Digital mindset and adaptive leadership
- Strong account management and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation, account management and networking skills
- Deal negotiation, structuring, execution is an advantage
- Knowledge of the card and payments business
- Strategic thinking combined with good business acumen
- Positive and result orientated team player
- Self-starter with a commitment to learn and a sense of curiosity
- Ability to navigate and work in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable with technology
Job Number: REF32607Z
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions