Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Melbourne CBD
Job Category: Banking and Financial Services
Judo Bank are on the lookout for the best of the best in customer service to join our Servicing team.
Who are we?
We’re Judo Bank. A purpose-built challenger bank, built on old-fashioned values like integrity, trusted relationships and an enterprising spirit. Born out of a desire to reinvent the craft of relationship banking for the Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) market, and to challenge the status quo in a market dominated by the four major banks.
We started from a PowerPoint and a bold vision to make a difference in Australian business banking. In a few short years we have grown significantly and with offices in each state Judo Bank is one of the fastest growing new banks in the world. We’re proud to support Australian SMEs and are a business built on trusted relationships, putting our people and customers in the centre of everything we do.
Being agile and adaptive, we are purpose built to say yes, to make it easier for our customers to get the funding they need, when they need it. We pride ourselves on our personal relationships with customers, our diverse workforce and collaborative culture.
Now, about this role…
With an undivided focus on the customer, you offer support every step of the way, from supporting our bankers and helping to resolve customer service issues with ease. Armed with a deep knowledge, you are confident in answering any question that may arise. Behind the scenes, you demonstrate your knack for operations, managing financial transactions and procedures under the direction and mentorship of a great team.
If you love:
- Delighting customers both internally and externally
- Collaborating with others to achieve the best result each and every time
- Working in a diverse workforce where you can bring your own capabilities, experiences, and knowledge to help build the foundations of Judo
Then this just might be…
Your dream job:
- Working in the operations engine room of a challenger bank responding to banker and customer needs
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs
- Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries
- Develop professional relationships with ongoing customers through excellent customer service
- Collaborate with immediate team, bankers, and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction
- Perform each duty above with our customers’ satisfaction as the number one priority
Desired Skills and Experience
A little bit about you…
The skills you’ve picked up along the way:
- Fast learner - we’re fast moving and changing all the time
- Pervious customer service skills in banking
- Great communication skills both in writing and on the phone
- A drive to improve things and change processes to improve the customer experience
- Outgoing, driven and a passionate personality
Your life pre-Judo:
- Previous Business or Consumer Banking knowledge
- Experienced in customer service
- Ability to communicate and interact with all kinds of people
- Australian working rights
Judo’s culture sets us apart…
- Accountability – make the decision and own it. Do what you say.
- Performance – make today better, stronger and faster than yesterday.
- Teamwork – we’re not a team of champions, we’re a champion team.
- Trust – the foundation of our purpose and our relationships.
- We are looking for people who are:
Resilient | Positive | Inquisitive | Hungry | Adaptive | Passionate | Courageous | Decisive | Hands on
What our team members say about us:
Our people are empowered to make decisions, take ownership, and have their say. Bureaucracy is left at the door and it’s all about the team. Judo encourages all manner of diversity (including nationalities, skills, capabilities etc.), as it is a crucial aspect of our culture. Our people work hard with our purpose in mind and have a lot of fun in the process – revolutionising Australian business banking and working in the best job they have ever had!
Some of our Perks:
- Annual incentive program
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- Yearly happiness allowance to spend on your health, family, a charity or whatever makes you happy (not your gas bill!)
- Big life event leave
- Home office set up allowance when you first start
- Judo Staff home loan
- Flexible work environment
- Education assistance
- And much, much more!
If this is the perfect fit for you, please reach out – we’d love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Boldly Backing Business