Senior Risk Management and Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Risk Management role is suited for a seasoned professional with strong technical and compliance background. Prior experience in payment systems and a deep understanding of various financial and regulatory controls that apply in customer service /contact center areas would be beneficial. He / She will be responsible for supporting the Global Call Center Recording and Monitoring (GCCRM) Program, one of Visa’s Substantive Compliance Program Area to help ensure that Global call centers meet legal and regulatory requirements for call recording and monitoring privacy laws (worldwide). GCCRM is part Client Services (CS) and has the responsibility to ensure Visa’s global call centers meet legal and regulatory requirements and internal standards, for call recording and monitoring. Established to focus on helping to ensure CS and non-CS call centers adhere to the GCCRM Policy / Program.
Reporting to the Senior Director, CS Risk and Compliance, , this person will be responsible for working across multiple internal and external teams to implement a set of call center control components that measures the effectiveness and maturity of call center recording / monitoring environments. Conducting periodic Risk Assessments for call recording privacy laws, remote and face-to-face when required, to help ensure compliance to the Call Recording Policy. Serve as a liaison for cross-functional internal clients advising on best options to respond to the latest changes in internal standards or external global regulatory requirements for call recording and monitoring practices. Partner with key stakeholders: Such as Legal and Global Compliance to implement, a framework, which reduces risk and helps to ensure on-going compliance within an evolving legal and regulatory landscape. Conduct Training and Awareness regarding call-recording policy.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Areas:
- Working with other key members of the team, provide support for Audit, Security and Compliance activities within call recording policy, vendor implementation of call recording policy.
- Perform assessments of the focus areas including review of existing processes and procedures, adherence by agents and make recommendations to improve internal controls and compliance
- Apply knowledge of multiple card payment business areas such as: Transaction Processing, Risk Management, Product and Industry Participants (Acquirer, Issuer, Agents, Merchants and Cardholders) when carrying out project activities.
- Continually attain industry knowledge, practices, concepts and strategies
- Take prompt and decisive action in managing items
- Respond resourcefully to new priorities and challenges
- Be action orientated and prepared to act responsibly with limited information
- Superior oral and written communication skills, includes strong presentation skills
- Proven financial acumen
- Strong project management skills
- Experience shaping and delivering defined strategies
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills.
- Provide feedback and business requirements to various Contact Center, Product, and Technology teams when necessary to enhance internal controls and protect cardholder information
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to negotiate effectively with management, internally at Visa, and externally with Clients and Vendors
- Make recommendations to improve or implement technology solutions that reduces fraud risks in the contact center
- Manage communication with multiple levels of staff and senior management effectively
- Assist various stakeholders within GCC to implement recommendations from Audit, Security and Compliance reviews
- If needed, partnership in implementing and championing voice analytics tools within contact centers. Ensure full compliance to internal controls and regulatory requirements through the Analytics tool and report any non-compliance to the appropriate group for remediation
- Ensure Visa’s policies including Key Controls & Technical Security Requirements are followed within contact centers.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Bachelor Degree required (equivalent work experience preferred)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the financial or information service industry
- Self-Motivated, and able to work independently as well as on a team
- Strong / accurate written and oral communication is important.
- Proven record of delivering results
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans
- Demonstrate broad security and compliance knowledge across common industry policy bodies. These may include PCI, FFIEC, SSAE16, SOX, ISO, COSO, COBIT, and others
- Current experience in Compliance and Risk areas is required
- Extensive knowledge in fraud prevention methods and detection tools desirable but not required
- Risk Management experience with traditional and alternative payment methods
- Experience in mitigating online fraud, such as account takeover, phishing, online card testing, etc. is desirable.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly communicate using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents
- Ability to build consensus across disparate views and organizations through excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of new contact center channels (mobile, Social Media etc.) and emerging payment technologies a plus
- Experience managing SharePoint sites/environments is a plus
- Creative, team-focused problem solving skills with drive for deadline completion
- Must be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and very short deadlines
- Domestic or international travel may be required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions