Senior People Business Partner (Tech HRBP)
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
This role is critical to Coda as we continue to grow globally. We are looking for an experienced people business partner who will work collaboratively with diverse managers (across geographies and with varied leadership experience) to have a lasting impact in shaping our organizational development.
- Work closely with assigned tech business units (Engineering, Product, Product Operations, Security & Compliance) in Asia, Europe, and the Americas to ensure that our people objectives align with business objectives
- Build strong rapport and trust with functional leads, people managers, and individual contributors to provide counsel on people & culture challenges
- Proactively drive organizational change within assigned business units to scale with Coda's business needs
- Advise on employee relations, workforce planning, compensation & benefits, and talent management (learning & development, performance reviews, employee experience)
- Work cross-functionally within the People & Talent team, driving impactful initiatives and programs to align with Coda's people strategy
- 7+ years of relevant experience in high-growth, global companies
- Regional HRBP experience is a must-have while global experience is nice-to-have
- A strong track record of being a solid business partner to leaders of all levels in a culturally diverse organization
- Excellent English communication skills
- Empathy and ability to manage sensitive issues tactfully
- Well-versed in employment law for 3-5 Asian countries with the ability to learn quickly for other geographies
- Strong track record of executing, strategizing, and following through with urgency
- Prior tech talent acquisition experience will be a huge plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.