We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving - with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of Customer and Partner Experience, you’ll support the growth and retention of Prospa’s referral partnership network. Our partner network includes Brokers, Affiliate Partners, Aggregators and National Finance Associations. Working closely with other marketing team members as well as creative, product, sales and analytics teams to collaboratively achieve business objectives and team goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support in the delivery of key marketing lifecycle communication activities that deliver across the lifecycle of partners, channels include but not exclusive to email, sales, events, sales enablement toolkits etc.
- Build and distribute key sales enablement toolkits, campaign communication and support materials
- Stay ahead of the curve, by continuous research, following market trends and understanding competitors
- Drive competitive advantage at trade events through our marketing assets, and merchandise strategy
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Previous experience in marketing, ideally within a sales aligned environment or in channel marketing
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or similar)
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong execution and organisation skills (utilising internal and external creative partners) across different communication formats
- Confidence using excel to manage data, report, and drive campaign insights
- A love of building relationships
- Proactive attitude
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What We Offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We keep small business moving.