Growth Marketing, Senior Director
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
In order to sustain the fast global growth of Codashop, we are looking for a seasoned Growth Marketing, Senior Director. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will be instrumental in enhancing Codashop's growth engine, by leading a team of seasoned marketers, and leveraging user insights to scale acquisition and retention campaigns for Codashop worldwide.
- Expanding Codashop’s revenue by building a scalable growth engine to drive user acquisition, conversion and retention in all markets.
- Capturing and leveraging customer insights to conduct hypothesis-driven experimentation, analyze findings, and use learnings to adjust activities accordingly.
- Collaborating with other functions (Regional Marketing, Brand, Product, Data, Customer Support, Publisher Partnership, Finance) to unlock all growth opportunities, while ensuring the best customer experience.
- Running large-scale full-funnel marketing campaigns (online, possibly offline), with custom messages to the relevant segments, ensuring that all touch points are supporting the brand. Improving the website UX and developing landing pages to support the growth objectives.
- Developing Coda’s Martech stack (CDP, CRM tools, Tracking, Ad platforms…) and marketing automation capabilities.
- Developing dashboards, reporting and use cases to foster the organisation's data-driven approach and ability to drive impactful actions.
- Collaborating closely with the Regional and Country Managers to support their business strategies and achieve common goals.
- Have 8+ years of proven success managing a team to cost-effectively acquire and retain customers for a direct-to-consumer brand in a fast-growth environment, preferably in the entertainment industry.
- Live and breathe Cost Per Acquisition (CPAs), Return on Advertising Spent (ROAS), Lifetime Value (LTV), conversion rates, and traffic analysis.
- Have high standards for great work and a strong track record of leading high-performance teams
- Have outstanding communication & presentation skills, with strong strategic and analytical capabilities and pay great attention to details.
- Proactive, action-oriented and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Make smart decisions backed by excellent judgement.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and culturally diverse environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.