Credit Operations Analyst
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You own the operations that power the credit lines to our customers. Offering credit lines is a complex process that involves many stakeholders. You make sure that our Credit lines are provided to clients correctly and are working as expected. You report to the Delivery Lead.
- Monitor the performance of the credit creation & repayment process
- Record new credit lines & new repayments
- Freeze credit lines & manage late fees when clients repay late
- Be the first point of contact with customers on credit repayment questions
- Work with the Product & Data team to create dashboards, improve the Credit product & automate Credit processes
- Work with Risk, Finance, Sales, Credit Collection teams to do performance reviews & align on process improvements
- Report on the performance of the credit processes to the senior management
- You have experience with operations and/or data processing
- You are resourceful - You find a solution for problems you have never faced before; you have A+ skills in data analysis & processing
- You are hungry and have the spirit of a warrior - Positive attitude, self-motivated
- You have strong communication skills - You are used to communicating with senior executives, as well as with on-the-ground officers. Your communication is clear, concise and professional
- You are customer-obsessed - Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer comes naturally to you. Our customer is our most precious asset, and you always go over the top for the customer
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one finance for growing businesses