Manager, Data Strategy and Operations
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Data Solution Manager, Strategy and Operations for Hub Data Science, Asia Pacific will be entrusted with a broad portfolio of data science solutions helping VCA to accelerate the go-to-market of its client-facing analytics services.
- Support the strategy, planning, and operations of data science solutions needed to grow analytical services in Asia Pacific. This includes, but is not limited to, pre and post sales, project management, financial tracking, reporting, and client development.
- Balance facilitation, influence, and leadership to drive execution across the VCA AP data science teams, supporting the business tracking process (Pipeline Review, Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews etc.)
- Drive industrialisation of the Hub Data Science Practice by supporting initiatives like pricing, knowledge management, thought leadership, training, culture related initiatives and improving operational efficiency.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, or Computer Science, or other quantitative fields. MBA or PhD is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technology or payment services within a product, or experience in a top consulting firm.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and comfortable with excel
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to synthesize information into key messages to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in large complex projects with multiple work streams and stakeholders at both senior and junior levels.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in digging into the detail, understanding data, making recommendations based on the data and using it to solve problems.
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions