Channel Partnerships Manager
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The Channel Partnerships team in Singapore is responsible for expanding Airwallex’s partner relationships, specifically across three core industries: Accounting, Start-Ups & Ecommerce. Airwallex’s partner relationships drive brand awareness, customer acquisition as well as various forms of product integrations and co-marketing opportunities. We are seeking a strategic, data driven Channel Partnerships Manager to support the SG Partnerships team. This role will support both strategy and execution of partnerships in SG.
Based in Singapore, this role will report directly to the Head of Partnerships and work closely with other members of the SME Growth organisation.
- Acquire and manage relationships with Airwallex ambassadors and strategic partners, particularly within e-commerce, accounting & the start-up space.
- Manage all processes for acquiring and managing Airwallex partnerships (prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), onboarding and on-going management/ activation).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams within Airwallex, including legal, strategy, operations and finance where required to deliver a seamless experience for our partners.
- Maintain ongoing engagement with partners to build towards a long-lasting relationship.
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to senior Airwallex stakeholders on how we can continue to strengthen our partner network.
Who You Are
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets.
- You are a relationship builder with strong channel partnerships and contacts to leverage from
- You are creative and are excited about delivering impactful partnerships in unique and strategic ways.
- You have extensive experience with best-practice partnership management, as well as experience in building a customer-focused team.
- You are a proactive self-starter who can independently identify and execute new partnership opportunities.
- You are comfortable with change. You can navigate through ambiguity and are excited to be part of a fast-paced company experiencing hyper-growth.
- You are relatable and effective at communicating and managing relationships with external partners.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development.
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development preferred.
- Experience in strategy/ops or working in tech or a fast-growing start-up would be advantageous.
- Existing relationships / strong network with referral partners in technology, e-commerce, accounting or start-ups preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience with tools including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime