Senior Product Manager, Credit Products
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About The Role
As Senior Product Manager, Credit Products you will be responsible for improving the performance for Zip Pay and Zip Money, leveraging your understanding of consumer credit and your strategic thinking abilities to innovate and ideate, then experiment and execute at a rapid pace.
We’ll need you to dive deep into our credit product portfolios, spot the opportunities to add value for our customers, and then partner with your peers across the product org to enable delivery. You’ll be an expert on pricing, competitive positioning and profitability, contributing significantly to the products we ship to our million-plus Australian customers.
This is a truly cross-functional role, requiring you to collaborate across a wide range of stakeholders - from legal and finance, to underwriting and credit risk, you’ll help Zip to see into the future and solve problems before they appear.
If you enjoy working across a business to drive really big outcomes, want to see the work you do impact at scale and at pace, and see yourself driving genuine customer-first innovation in the credit and lending space, we’d love to hear from you.
To help us level up, we'll need you to bring
- Product management experience in lending, banking, financial services, or fintech
- Good understanding of the drivers of credit portfolio performance, and the levers you can pull to affect change
- Experience monitoring competitor landscapes, across differing industries, combined with a strategic mind
- Ability to analyse data sources, and translate the impact to the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience developing and presenting complex reports
- Experience collaborating closely with digital experience or delivery teams
- Broad credit and lending industry knowledge, desire to act as an SME on the credit landscape
- Program lead/ cross-functional delivery experience - managing others to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.