Customer Success Operations Specialist (Content)
At Zeller, we’re champions for businesses of all sizes, and proud to be a fast-growing Australian scale-up taking on the ambitious goal of reimagining business banking and payments.
We believe in a level playing field, where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments and financial services solutions that accelerate their cash flow, help them get paid faster, and give them a better understanding of their finances. So we’re hard at work building the tools to make it happen.
Zeller is growing fast, backed by leading VCs, and brings together a global team of passionate payment and tech industry professionals. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the outdated banking solutions. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the status-quo, then read on to learn more.
As Customer Success Operations Specialist you will be a core member of Zeller’s Customer Success team, and also work alongside our Customer Success Leads to build out support content. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customer base and provide technical support - you love to problem solve!QUICK
This position is open to a hybrid working set up, with a mixture of onsite and remote work.
- Day to day support content management, including but not limited to the creation of new content, the maintenance of existing content, and identification of new opportunities to support our merchants
- Development and maintenance of internal processes that enable support content creation, and help maintain a scalable and sustainable work environment
- Liaising with your lead and other cross-functional teams for internal and external content requests
- Day to day engagement with Zeller’s customer base via phone, SMS, and email, covering technical support questions ranging from hardware and software support, to account configuration and management
- Working with operational functions such as the Risk and Compliance teams, and Finance Operations to resolve customer needs
- Internal support to other Customer Success team members to help resolve issues quickly for customers
- Becoming the subject matter expert and establishing the function’s centre of excellence for product usage and support knowledge
- Shift hand over to enable seamless support of Zeller’s customers
Experience And Attributes
- Experience in support documentation is desired
- Demonstrable experience working in customer support roles with great products, companies or people
- Understanding of the customer experience in service environments
- Practical experience with cross channel / multi channel support environments
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively
- Be able to continually balance speed, perfection, functionality, cost and customer experience
- Be an active participant in improving Zeller’s products, services and customer experience
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from:
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive, and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
A fantastic office environment;
Endless learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team;
An ability to influence and shape the future of Zeller as our company scales both domestically and globally;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everything your business needs to accept payments, manage your finances, and pay recipients fast.