Inside Sales, Outbound
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
We are seeking an experienced B2B Business Development Manager to join the Mid-Market Acquisition Team. The primary purpose of this role to reach out to acquire new business to achieve the monthly sales target. This includes building up of a strong sales pipeline, following up on all sales leads and driving applications and activation of Paypal’s products and services. You will be selling to Businesses based in the South East Asia Markets. You will support your merchants from acquisition through to integration and ensure they are live and running. To be successful, you should have experience in cold calling, consultative selling and strong pipeline management.
- Cold call, self-prospect, and build network to generate prospect pipeline to acquire new merchants
- Develop sales strategy and identify high value prospects within Mid-Market segment
- Support channel partner initiatives such as joint events to represent PayPal and meet new prospects
- Robust pipeline management via Salesforce to ensure accurate forecast of performance and deliver strong results
- Meet and exceed productivity / pipeline metrics and monthly revenue targets
Experience And Qualifications
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop sales strategy and identify key prospects for pipeline building
- Identify potential partners for vertical acquisition and leads generation
- Pipeline management expertise, and experience with Salesforce
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Hunter mentality
- Self-motivated, positive and results oriented
- eCommerce and payment industry experience preferred
- Role will be based in Singapore
- Experience in B2B will be advantage
- Able to communicate fluently in one South East Asian language such Thai, Vietnamese or Bahasa Indonesian will be advantageous
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0098239
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, con...