Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is looking for team members to join our high performing, Product Specialist team. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end management of small and medium enterprise (SME) leads who want to sign up to our platform. Your duties will include contacting SME customers leads, collecting key information we need and closing the sale. Additionally, you will work closely with stakeholders in Airwallex to help optimise our technology, workflow, on-boarding of new clients, compliance and provide insights to our Growth team.
Who you are:
- You love to talk to SME customers – you must be passionate about talking to customers directly, listening to what they want, explaining the benefits of Airwallex and articulating how we can help them
- You love sales – while you don’t need much sales experience, you need to be driven to achieve KPIs
- You are focused on great customer experience – when you get a support inquiry, you will want to get it resolved as soon as possible in the best way to ensure a great customer experience
- You are a great communicator on the phone and via email – you can provide information verbally and in a collaborative fashion with great customer rapport
- You are a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them
What you'll bring:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in inside sales and/or customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Start-up, fintech, and B2B experience preferred
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime