Settlements Officers - Full time & Part time
Job no: F36HQ
Join our growing Commercial team!
Full time and part time positions available
Fully remote role supporting national team
The flexicommercial (part of hummgroup) culture is fast-paced, customer focused and high-achieving. flexicommercial partners with finance brokers to offer small to medium size businesses flexible and fast asset finance solutions. The business and this role is suited to someone who is flexible, organised, pro-active and able to multi-task, with experience in similar or related roles.
What's so exciting about this role?
Due to the significant growth in the business we are looking for additional Settlements Officers to join the Settlements Team. Based in Perth, these roles will be fully remote. We have both full time (38hrs per week) and part time (20hrs - 3-7pm per week) roles available.
In this role, you will review and settle commercial asset finance transactions within flexicommercial with a core focus on exceptional customer service to brokers and their customers. This means ensuring that all deals are reviewed and settled as quickly and efficiently as possible without compromising on compliance standards. This role is suited to someone who is able to work from home as we do not have an office based in WA.
What Does An Average Day Look Like?
No day is average, but here’s an idea of what you can expect to do in this role:
- Review commercial asset finance transactions for settlement ensuring appropriate risk, legal and compliance guidelines have been met.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, including Business Development Managers, Account Managers and our Credit & Risk team, to ensure transactions are reviewed and settled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Help stakeholders with post settlement queries and issues.
- Correspond with brokers directly to assist them in their requirements or referring them to the appropriate department within flexicommercial.
- Assist in the review of practices and processes to drive and implement improvements to meet organisational and broker needs.
Who will thrive in this role?
You are someone who believes in the strength of good relationships. You are flexible, driven and passionate about brokers and their customers; you can operate in and contribute to a fast paced and dynamic environment and you bring excellent multi-tasking skills and a focus on delivering outcomes.
You will also bring:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in settlements, asset finance or mortgages is preferred
- Strong customer service focus
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative, drive, enthusiasm, and a team player
- Quick Learner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and key stakeholders as well as work independently.
- Remuneration for this role will be in line with the experience of the successful candidate.
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you! Apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Revolutionising the way people buy