Partner Enablement Manager
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Partner Enablement Manager to join our growing Partnerships team in APAC.
You will play a key role in our growth, where you will be responsible for overseeing the partner onboarding journey and preparing our net-new partners for successful partnerships with Lightspeed Commerce. You will work closely with cross-functional Lightspeed teams in order to deliver an optimal partner experience within the APAC Partnerships business unit.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology to establish positive partner relationships. You possess excellent communication and proven problem solving skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the POC and onboard referral and reseller partners within the distribution channel
- Communicate clearly and effectively with partners while guiding them through the onboarding journey
- Work diligently to meet the needs of a versatile partner base as we continue to scale
- Implement and maintain new workflows, processes and playbooks in order to improve the partner onboarding experience
- Develop and deliver training courses which incorporate Lightspeed’s strategy, mission and technology with our sales methodologies to employees and partners
- Analyze data and quantify efficiency gains within the partner onboarding journey, identifying indicators to continuously drive improvements
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SaaS technology concepts and translate this knowledge to the Lightspeed Commerce platform
- Effectively communicate to both business and technical partner personas
- Create an engaging Partner learner experience using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including virtual learning both live and self-led
- Document and measure all partner feedback to raise the bar on the curriculum quality and onboarding journey
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, impactful, and effective content
What you need to bring:
- Proven experience in Strategic Partnerships, Onboarding, and/or Sales
- Agile and solutions-focused; Must be able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong proficiency in Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, and LMS tools
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle high volume situations with effective time management and attention to detail skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication and group presentation skills to various audiences
- Success in developing and implementing workflows across teams and organizations
- Resourceful and adopt a “will-do” attitude
- Self-sufficient and take initiatives to drive areas of improvement
Even better if you have:
- SaaS sales or training experience
- Understanding of the partnership ecosystem
- Retail and/or restaurant experience
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.