We Dream. We Design. We Deliver.
This is the place where you’ll be hands on. Where new ideas are welcomed and expected.
At every level – and in every role – we’re doers and builders. Not Managers and minders.
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What's so exciting about this role?
As an integral member of our Partner Activations Team, you will be responsible for the day to day administrative tasks to support our State Sales Managers on the road across Australia. You will also be responding to inbound calls/emails from current and potential merchant partners. You are the first stop for our merchant partners as a VIP concierge, which includes outbound customer service calls
What Does An Average Day Look Like?
No day is average at humm but here’s an idea of what you can expect to do in this role:
- Manage the admin email inbox.
- Manage leads, both inbound and outbound, through the sales process (via CRM).
- Making outbound calls to newly onboarded merchant partners.
- Liaising with different departments in the business to achieve desired outcomes.
- Work with Account Managers and Sales Operations to ensure that deals are processed and integrated efficiently.
Who will thrive in this role?
You are customer obsessed and want to make a difference in their lives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You are a visionary leader who will roll up your sleeves to get things done. We are also looking for someone who brings:
- Strong relationship builder.
- Amazing customer service ethos and great customer engagement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional areas, marketing resources and influence key areas within hummgroup to achieve the best outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Revolutionising the way people buy