Sales Ops Analyst (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary
The PayPal sales organization acquires merchant and partners via direct and indirect sales teams. The global sales operations team supports the functions essential to the global sales force. These include user support, planning, sales training and onboarding, process optimization, compensation design and administration, sales tools management and administration, sales and partner reporting, rev share and account management
- Act as the key interface between SalesForce.com (SF) and the business for all admin support, account & process related queries via the SF case management ticketing system
- Enhance the support of SalesForce.com (SF) to users globally on topics ranging from sales opportunities, pricing, contracts, reporting through training, process enhancements & data reporting
- Help secure new merchants globally by assisting the global sales and servicing teams to ensure the alignment of the merchant’s needs to PayPal’s customized payment solutions and internal processes
- Effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks and expectations from both merchants and teammates.
- Maintain consistently high quality, with all tasks for both merchants and the sales and servicing team.
- Streamline current sales processes and tools within Global Sales Operations and focus on automating of any existing current manual processes, while aligning to the GSO strategies
- Work cross-functionally on sales related issues and projects
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal