Manager - Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager - Business Development
• Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea "HMTK" is a vibrant division for MasterCard, comprising mature markets for payments that are poised for further growth through development and adoption of digital payments
• This position - Manager, Digital Payments, Market Development, is based in Hong Kong and reports to the Senior Vice President, HMTK Market Development, and will be responsible for delivering growth in processed digital payments leveraging Mastercard Payment Gateway and other products and solutions, working under the supervision and leadership of the Director of Digital Payments, Market Development in Hong Kong
• Market Development is responsible for driving MasterCard initiatives and partnership programs to accelerate share shift and revenue with issuers, acquirers, merchants and business partners, leveraging Mastercard products and services.
This position is responsible for:
• Growing Mastercard revenue and market share in Mastercard Payment Gateway solutions
• Scaling Mastercard digital payments leveraging Mastercard products and solutions, including tokenized payments, contactless, QR, etc…
• Working closely with key internal and external customers and stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives, including growing acceptance, strategic merchant partnerships, leveraging digital payments to win share and new business with customers
All About You
• Enthusiastic individual and strong team player
• Strong business development or sales experience
• Digitally savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Good grasp of financial concepts and business case building
• Resourceful and persistent when it comes to identifying new opportunities
• Eager to learn and ability to pick up new knowledge and skills easily
• Flexible and open-minded when it comes to taking on a variety of projects
• Skilled at management reporting and gathering insights from granular data in order to influence decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and execute on projects with little instruction in an agile manner
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities