Client Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Client Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Marketing, AuNZSP and delivers strategic and tactical marketing value to one of our key clients in Australia. This role’s primary objective is to help deliver strategic engagements to the client that focus on offering tailored marketing campaigns and solutions.
Based in Melbourne, the role will bring the “best of Visa” marketing to the client, working cohesively with the Visa marketing community locally and globally, the ANZ Client Relationship Managers, Product, VCA and MS&A teams.
This Client Marketing Manager will:
- Contribute to developing deep client partnerships by providing strategic and tactical marketing support including marketing analysis, insight development and campaign activities to assist our client to drive Visa portfolio growth and new product adoption
- Work with the Client Relationship Team to convert client incentives into tailor-made joint-marketing campaigns to drive acquisition, usage and retention
- Deliver high quality execution of agreed marketing programs, evaluating effectiveness and efficiency of the programs to continuously optimise performance
- Determine the best use of Visa assets aligned with client strategies
- Manage agencies and vendors to ensure a “client centric” view in the development and implementation of campaigns
Marketing Strategy & Activities
- Deliver marketing insights & data capabilities to drive deep partnerships with clients including proprietary research, studies and best practice benchmarking through the Visa marketing community
- Ensure client’s marketing needs are being met through cross functional & regional teams on insights, measurement & co-creation requirements.
- Provide in-depth understanding and analysis of payments industry, regulation, consumer trends and competition
- Review implementation of plans on an ongoing basis and provide guidance to external and internal stakeholders to ensure that KPIs are achieved
Finance & Administration
- Effectively manage agency partners including, Creative, Digital, Media, PR and BTL
- Manage campaign marketing budgets, forecasts, ATL, Digital and BTL production and media costs working with the finance administration team.
- Effective and appropriate usage of Visa Global marketing assets (i.e. Olympics and FIFA) aligned with Visa and client local market needs
- Protect Visa via ensuring compliance with procurement, legal and financial control processes.
- Delivery of joint Visa/client objectives and marketing plans
- High quality project and program delivery.
- Consistently demonstrate Visa’s value & behaviours
- Client satisfaction scores (measured via annual client survey)
Skills, Experience & Capabilities:
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in financial services marketing team, ideally from similar industries such as Financial Services, Technology or Telecommunications
- Marketing strategy and campaign management, particularly for multi-channel, digital centric campaigns
- Focus on scorecard delivery, management of campaign KPIs and return on investment analysis
- Project management expertise with effective stakeholder management and upwards communication of milestone achievements.
- Market research briefing, analysis and insight development
- Media strategy / planning
- Budget & forecasting proficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix decision making organization
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel. Ideally experienced in use of Salesforce platform
- Agency remuneration models
- Digital, social and mobile marketing proficiency
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions