Sales Ops Analyst (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales operations team and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities within the sales organization. He/she also possesses knowledge of PayPal’s products and services, as well as trends, developments and challenges of the payments industry. He/She uses development tools to generate reports, dashboards, clean and prepare the data and analytical solutions according to business rules and specifications. He is a part of important projects and coordinates with internal teams to develop projections on outcomes of implementing business strategies that result in actionable insights.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a member of the global sales operations leadership team and works with the global centers of excellence in order to execute on global projects and acts as the central point of contact for the sales leadership teams.Job Description:
Sales Ops Analyst (12 months Contract)
- Works across the Inside sales leadership to enable sales strategy and execution by collaborating with sales leaderships on needs and coordinating with them on execution.
- Responsible for coordinating business planning process and outputs as part of managing the operating rhythms of the sales teams. Drives agenda for operation review meetings.
- Partner with sales management to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization and cross-functional business unit team.
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on sales GTM process, tracking and administration of new sales campaigns and products.
- Manages and provides input to leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive programs.
- Working with Finance and the sales teams to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of sales to develop best practices and continuously improve effectiveness: sales model/processes/methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, quota planning, compensation plan design, coverage model, territory design, lead generation management, departmental communications
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of sales process and data
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate tools roll out, administration and feature updates.
- Coordinate roadmap and GTM for any sales tools, reporting, training or compensations plans for the Inside Sales team.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments by understanding the sales model and ensuring the integrity of information available through various system and reporting structures.
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for the Global Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Bachelor degree from accredited university
- 5+ years of related leadership experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects, developing opportunities, and generating insights
- Results-driven with a focus on sales productivity and efficiency
- Analytically strong and ability to manage data using Excel or other tools
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time-management skills.
Key Role Competencies:
- Trusted advisor and proactive partner
- Ability to build strategic working relationships
- Value delivery
- Strong planner / organizer
- Ability to communicate, listen, and influence
- Adaptable / quick learner
- Strong analytical mindset - Design and conduct data studies to drive organisational decisions and insights
- Strong Project management skills - Plan and drive medium scale projects or programmes, including allocating resources to different parts, and engaging stakeholders on the project's progress and outcomes
- Strong collaboration skills
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas).
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeAdditional Locations:
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal