Sales Operations Manager - Salesforce Administrator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Sales Operations Manager - Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for driving a reboot of Airwallex’s Salesforce CRM usage for the Platform international business. You will be a qualified Salesforce Administrator and preferably have worked with other Sales operations tools such as Outreach, Zoominfo, 6sense, and DocuSign. Success in this role is based on helping change the Airwallex Platform business’ reflexes around the use of Salesforce as a tool, single source of truth and where all aspects of commercial activities are run through (e.g., legal documents, pipeline management, KYC, marketing, customer success/support, channel partnerships and so forth).
Who you are:
- You are up for a challenge – as a fast growing company, things are constantly moving and we need someone up for working with multiple moving parts to make an impact.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves – to get our CRM tools right for the Platform business we need someone willing to work across time zones to make sure the implementation is adopted by everyone.
- You are results-oriented – As the Platform commercial organization grows, the need to get CRM tools widely adopted increases every day; we need someone excited to take the opportunity head on.
- You are always looking for how things can be improved – once we reboot the use of CRM tools, as the company matures we need someone with an eye of how what changes need to happen to scale with our growth.
- You are internationally-minded – you will work with stakeholders across the globe so being mindful of different cultural nuances and communication styles will help drive high quality outcomes.
- You are a trusted advisor on all things Salesforce – you will connect the dots between the international Platform business and our SFDC product and development teams.
Skills and Experience You Will Bring
- Certified Salesforce administrator (being an Advanced Administrator would be a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent holder
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably at enterprise level B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Financial Technology (FinTech) companies
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Comfortable with stakeholders across the globe and varying levels of seniority
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime