Manager, B2B Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, B2B MarketingOverview
The Integrated Marketing & Communications team (IMC) is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to Serve as the voice of the stakeholder by partnering with the Sales teams to create marketing solutions for customers, leverage Mastercard’s assets and marketing platforms and deliver a consistent and differentiated stakeholder experience.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this client-facing position, you will:
• Lead execution of B2B programs in support of global brand B2B strategy, including webinars, trade shows, events, and websites
• Develop and research thought leadership content and communication of subject matter expertise in the marketplace
• Use partnership with Sales to support planning and generation of leads and business wins for Mastercard products and solutions
• Lead execution of lead generation campaigns to drive customer interest in Mastercard (e.g., webinars, seminars, etc.)
• Guide development of presentations and materials to respond to customer RFPs
• Interact and coordinate with partners' consumer marketing groups to ensure appropriate delivery of marketing programs directly to consumers (inc. brand approvals)
• Measure past campaign performance and success, including developing desired specifications for campaign performance measurement and evaluation
• Monitor and make adjustments to B2B Marketing budget for own projects to ensure that all campaigns, programs, and activities are within allocated budget
All About You
• Demonstrated experience and success in delivering local B2B marketing programs
• Experience executing a campaign and measuring programs to assess success and recommend changes
• Experience delivering and assessing creative content across channels
• Experience supporting sales enablement and marketing efforts for B2B audiences by developing pitches and participating in RFPs
• Experience presenting campaign ideas and executing marketing initiatives through partnership with outside companies
Desirable /additional capabilities:
• Exposure to, and assistance with, asset monetization efforts, e.g., participating in strategic planning meetings to generate income from sponsorship properties such as sporting events
• Look for complementary products or services that can also help the customer
• Experience working as part of an integrated marketing and communications team
• Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholdersDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities