Manager, Product Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
• The Manager will be part of the Asia Pacific Product & Innovation team. The individual will be responsible for supporting the AP divisions consumer debit and credit performance, which includes helping with strategy, analysis and reporting, sharing best practices, product development and management.
• This role will be a point of contact for a couple of AP countries and is a key member of the Debit, Credit and Processing team.
• The individual will be partnering with the division Product lead in the markets, deliver GDV, share and revenue objectives for the division.
• Are you able to drive collaboration across cross-functional teams?
• Are you able to leave the traditional thinking behind and lead the business down a new path?
• Specifically, this role will require the ability to work both independently and in close partnership with division product leads, demonstrate thought-leadership, use influencing skills and innovative approaches to product development, underpinned by strong analytical capabilities.
• Responsible to deliver agreed GDV, share and revenue objectives
• To co-develop strategy to retain relevancy within rapidly changing consumer expectations of the use of debit/credit products, both domestically and cross-border
• Execute the strategy through structured product development methodologies and direct engagements with both internal and external stakeholders
• Collaborate with Division Product lead(s), Marketing leadership to support the launch of programs & cardholder value proposition, benefits and offers
• Occasionally participate in RFPs, customer engagements which will including best practice sharing across the globe
• Ensure that all product management has a focus on the end consumer and the best digital UI/UX possible
• Monitor the landscape of competitive products and industry trends, understanding their implications for Mastercard and adjust the strategy and execution of the strategy and associated workstreams
• Support of the division product teams with the required best practices, product guides, tool kits, business modelling and subject matter expertise
• Represent the division as the single point of contact to assist in business case/requirements for the introduction of new products/features/functionalities/platforms, including P&L analysis.
All About You
• Extensive payments knowledge, ideally with international experiences
• Solid understanding of competitive offering, industry trends and its constituents.
• Demonstrable experience of debit, credit programs and optimal UI/UX approaches
• Understanding of pricing and interchange is preferred but not a must
• Strong analytical and product development skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver
• Ability to share a compelling view and bring a broad group of key stakeholders along to deliver a product
• Ability to undertake business travel (10%)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities