Team Leader Technical Helpdesk
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
To assist with the strategic direction and management of the Helpdesk Team, ensuring service level commitments are met, and productivity and efficiency targets are exceeded, through effective and efficient employee and customer management.
What you'll do
- Efficiently and effectively manage the day to day operations of the Technical Helpdesk
- Streamline and continually develop and improve the processes to achieve business goals
- Manage call and resource management process to achieve desired performance standards
- Liaise with the Contact Centre Manager to set strategy and subsequently develop business plans, service targets, goals and objectives for the service platform.
- Manage and resolve any escalated customer complaints to ensure client retention.
- Ensure appropriate SLAs are in place and adhered to
- Ensure strategic initiatives are implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Scope and Undertake cost / benefit analysis for any new ideas and projects as required by the Contact Centre Manager
- Lead, motivate and mentor direct reports
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Previous Call Centre Management experience
- Previous technical experience in the EFTPOS or computer industry
- Relevant qualifications in Information Technology or related field
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A positive can-do attitude and the ability to work well as part of a growing team
- Demonstrated ability to look for problems and provide solutions for customers
- Proven ability working in a fast-paced work environment.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Verifone solves the world’s most complex payment challenges every day