Chief Product Officer
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest-growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest-growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
About this role
Reporting to our CEO, the Chief Product Officer’s role is to ensure the successful ideation and execution of the company’s Codashop, Codapay, and xShop product mission and vision. The CPO is responsible for the strategic product direction - including product vision, innovation, design, development, management, and marketing.
- Formulate Coda’s overall cohesive product strategy, vision and roadmap across multiple product lines and ensure high-quality, swift execution by the product team.
- Influence, align and rally other key functions such as Marketing, Business Development and Engineering behind key initiatives resulting in successful product launches and ongoing live services.
- Build, lead and coach a high-performing team of Product Managers and Designers to create effective products that deliver value to consumers and publishers that further the company’s business goals.
- Identify the most impactful business opportunities and transform those opportunities into actionable; tangible products that customers and publishers love.
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability within and outside of the Product team at Coda.
- 15+ years of experience in a Product leadership position, preferably in consumer-facing digital product management in the e-commerce space, working with either dominant globally established product lines and brands with audiences, reach, and revenue in the millions, or building successful ventures from zero to one or driven exponential growth.
- Evidence of at least one successful exit and experience with multi-sided economies is a must.
- A track record of defining innovative product vision and successfully executing on delivery against clearly defined success metrics and KPIs.
- Outcome-focused, constantly seeking and identifying the most impactful opportunities, with clear and consistent principles for prioritization that maximize ROI. Detail-oriented and data-driven, with the skill to quickly recognize the right metric for the right scenario.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with superior ability to articulate complex requirements to both technical and business audiences both small and large. Excellent storytelling ability and EQ.
- Passionate about continuous product improvements through rapid experimentation & iteration, and optimization cycles.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.