Senior Developer - Platform Services
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
Our Technology Team is continually shipping high value outcomes for our customers and organisation. Our tech performance and our Engineering practices are consistent, strong, and secure and you can do all of this in an environment which allows people to grow.
What we’re doing is a real tech transformation; we’re taking a legacy success and transforming it into a SaaS platform to support SME and Enterprise businesses in ways they never knew they needed. Join us and help build the business management platform that will disrupt the market.
As a senior developer joining the team, you will be working alongside other senior developers, quality & business analysts, and UX designers, to add and improve capabilities to our flagship platform, MYOB Business in an inclusive environment.
Your will be involved in the research, analyse & crafting of solutions to a myriad of customer problems.
Work with your peers to drive continuous improvement in our development and DevOps practices all while collaborating to provide outstanding customer experiences.
You will have mentorship and support available from people with many years of experience in the software industry.
To be successful in this role
- You possess excellent programming skills in any language (our platform currently mainly uses React.js , Typescript, Kotlin)
- You have an understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and Agile environment
- Find pride in use of and love to deliver software regularly to customers
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more