Senior Associate, Deliveries Marketplace - Merchant
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our team
The Merchant Analytics team is an established team responsible for ensuring that all of GrabFood and GrabMart's merchant-partners are successful on the platform. We make an impact by helping all our different kinds of merchant partners grow; from the big quick-service restaurants to even the small family-owned restaurants. Our team is made up of young and data-driven people. If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your strategic thinking and analytical skills in a fun and young environment, then you should join our team!
Get to know the role
The role involves breaking down issues and making data-driven decisions that will drive the business forward. This highly-collaborative role offers breadth as it cuts across teams and will involve data analysis and application. You will play a critical part in ensuring that Business development partners are optimized for growth on the platform.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Provide analytical support for Brand partners including content, revenue and collection, sales, and account management (optimizing metrics, structuring issues, identifying solutions).
- Build dashboards and track performance of OKR’s vs. target and vs. set JBP’s with brands.
- RCA (Root Cause Analyses) to derive reasons for drop in certain metrics & arrive at actions and fixes. Work with relevant internal teams to drive these items to action.
- Help out with merchant-side product and feature rollouts and drive high impact business projects.
- Prepare data for Business Reviews (MBRs and QBRs), Banks promo redemption reports and End-of-Campaign(EOCs) as support to respective BD managers.
- Help on any special projects or key focus areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with a strong academic track record
- Can effectively communicate in English and Filipino
- At least 1-2 years of work experience preferred, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets is required.
- Experience with SQL/R/Python is a huge plus
- Competent in quantitative analyses and problem-solving
- Able to make key business decisions recommendation and provide rigorous, data-driven recommendations
- Comfortable working in a semi-structured environment and organization that changes frequently
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
- Good interpersonal skills and can work with people at all levels with the ability to motivate and empower
- Experience in strategy, consulting, and entrepreneurship is a plus
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us