Analyst, Fintech Deals
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
What the Fintech Deal Analyst, Fintech Business Development does at Visa:
Based in Singapore, the Fintech Deal Analyst, will be part of the Fintech Business Development Team that is responsible for qualifying and signing deals between Fintech clients and Visa.
This role is responsible for driving Visa’s digital, innovation and business agenda by identifying, developing and managing deal opportunities within the digital payments’ ecosystems. Visa is focused to partner with leading players in the sector that connect consumers to information via devices, search, advertising, or social networks. The role requires a close working relationship with Digital Partnerships lead in markets assigned as well as working on regional / global partnership opportunities.
The Fintech Deals Analyst will work closely with Visa’s Core Product and Digital Solutions teams as well as other stakeholders such as Processing, CyberSource, Risk, Finance, and Marketing, focused on signing and closing partnership agreements and related deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature.
He or she will closely work with Fintech Partner Enablement Team and Client Services Team to onboard Visa’s Strategic Digital Partners and make sure there is smooth transition going into implementation, go live and account management.
Why this is important to Visa
Our digital partners and enablers are at the forefront of the way in which we make the future of payments a reality. These partners are some of the most well-known, highest growth digital brands in the world and the Fintech Deals Analyst will be working closely with them to support their growth and innovation agenda.
The Fintech Deal Analyst’s key responsibilities are as follows:
- Deal Prospecting and Qualifying: Identify new, emerging players in specified segments, verticals that could complement Visa’s offer. Manage a pipeline of opportunities that the team is pursuing
- Deal Structuring, Proposal and Signing: Lead client opportunity development and drive new client sales opportunities by working with cluster teams, and the product functions to design and refine a value proposition. Structure and execute deals and engage senior leadership. Report and interact with senior management to indicate the status of the deal partnership progress. Bringing a commercial lens to the performance of our digital partners in the region.
- Deal Pipeline Analysis and Reporting: Report generation and dashboard development to track deal opportunity and sales progress against committed targets
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Tertiary qualification in a business, commercial or technology discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years in either financial services, technology platform or a startup
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities, providing high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Able to engage effectively with senior stakeholders internally & externally, strong communication and presentation skills
- A high level of comfort working in a complex and often ambiguous environment
- A willingness to learn and the ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple
disciplines and organizational groups
- Results driven and highly passionate to deliver committed KPIs
- Above all, you will need to be a highly motivated self-starter, with a can-do attitude and ability to collaborate
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions