Head of Website Strategy
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
About The Opportunity
The Head of Website Strategy is a newly created position to drive engagement and conversion through MYOB's web acquisition channel. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you'll lead the strategy and development of MYOB's market-facing web experience for this critical digital channel.
In this senior leadership role, you'll lead a team of designers, developers and marketers and bring a positive attitude with your insatiable curiosity to continuously improve the customer and prospect experience through the web experience. You'll comfortably discuss and collaborate on all aspects of the web program, including positioning with product, optimisation with developers, leads with sales, strategy with leadership and design and content with creative contributors.
What You'll Do
- Manage web to support MYOB's business objectives - revenue, qualified leads, brand presence and awareness
- Support customer acquisition and demand generation efforts crafted to entice visitors and prospects with free trials and trial-to-purchase conversion, including the purchase experience.
- Execute a modern and engaging website experience, including optimisation, measurement and tracking to key business metrics
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyse results regarding ROI and success criteria including attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration, conversion
- Use digital metrics - site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates, to optimise marketing spend
- Develop buyer-centric Web navigation and audience-specific customer experience. Leverage personalisation capabilities to craft outstanding digital experiences tailored to specific audiences
- Lead SEO/SEM efforts
- Coordinate with other marketing and sales teams to align online activity with broader campaign and sales initiatives
- Partner closely with senior leaders and cross-functional content marketing, sales, systems, and operations teams to provide accurate messaging, timing, capabilities and execution of ongoing digital and web campaigns
- Identify, develop or curate unique content that's utilised across channels and localised across Australia & New Zealand
- Recruit and lead a high performing team and position them to achieve the web strategy and their career goals
We'll be a great match if you have
- 8+ years leading successful web marketing experiences with a strong focus on web strategy, analytics, SEO, visitor profiling and lead scoring
- A natural leader with experience leading a high performing team of creatives, developers, designers and content providers
- Experienced in, and an advocate for, qualified lead generation and performance marketing
- Experience optimising Web sites for branding and demand creation objectives
- Developed successful integrated marketing programs that combine inbound and outbound tactics
- Ability to identify popular themes and types of content our audience would engage with and align them with the appropriate channels
- International experience in a similar role for large SaaS organisation strongly regarded. Agency experience or managing creative or web agency relationships is a plus.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more