Service Delivery Manager
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We have an opportunity to join our Consulting Services Enterprise Team as a Service Delivery Manager (Consulting Manager). We're looking for two leaders to join us, one based in Melbourne and one based in Sydney, both in a permanent full-time capacity.
Our work matters to Enterprise mid-market businesses because we not only start at the customer level when looking to solve complex customer problems, we also look to at each industry and where it’s going, so we can provide solutions that future proof businesses.
You’ll play a pivotal role demonstrating your leadership experience and skills to run a successful consulting business and deliver for MYOB’s customers. We value industry experience in our target industry verticals, for instance in Construction, Manufacturing and Wholesale/Distribution.
About The Role
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the Service Delivery Manager is a commercial role, accountable for ensuring solutions are designed to meet customers' specifications and work delivered is of high quality and exceeds customer expectations. You will play a significant role as a People Leader, driving high employee engagement and coaching and mentoring your team members.
- Optimally manage, lead and mentor team members ensuring productivity, team engagement and satisfaction targets are met
- Ensure quality targets are met or exceeded in the provision of customer solution design, technical requirement responses and pricing
- Ensure all work aligns with standard methodology process and documentation is maintained and communicated to the consulting team
- Achievement of team quota and revenue targets
- Provide leadership and support to key business initiatives as required
- Provide effective complaint resolution for internal and external queries / complaints
- Partner with Sales and Success teams to achieve sales targets
We’ll be a great match because
- You’ll have demonstrated experience as a people leader, leading a successful team of Service Consultants in a software business
- Have delivered successful productivity and utilisation strategies and consistently achieved revenue targets
- Previous experience running day to day operation for your consulting businesses; reporting, handling customer issues, running the profitability of the team
- You’re innovative and can talk to process improvement initiatives; Enterprise is growing, and we require leaders with a growth mindset who know how to streamline and improve ways of working to maximise revenue and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of sales processes of software and how to propose implementation services with software
- Capable of handling projects and the associated risks, for software implementations
- Low ego and appreciative with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more