This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
You will join the team responsible for building and supporting MYOB's cloud platform and development tooling, providing cloud expertise and services for development teams to more efficiently deliver their products to market. Our platform helps MYOB's growing engineering team to improve their ability to deliver products faster, securely, reduce failures and decrease time to resolution.
As a member of the team, you will contribute to initiatives to improve the quality and security of our systems by evaluating patterns and best-practices, and automate and build services and processes that uplift developer productivity. You will support, teach, and mentor in cloud and build engineering ideals, helping them tackle their trickiest problems, whilst supporting and maintaining the tools within our platform.
We are passionate about making a difference to our developers, continually improving our clients experiences using our products, by providing a simple, but comprehensive service offering
If you are excited by the idea of being part of a team dedicated to championing improvement and want to join us on our mission, we would love to hear from you.
What we'd love you to bring
- You’re a hardworking DevOps engineer with 2+ year’s experience.
- Good understanding of SDLC principles and methodologies including Agile, Lean, Kanban, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Comfortable with a range of software development languages, scripting languages and tools such as but not limited to Go, Bash, or C#.
- Proficient in one of the key public cloud offerings, ideally AWS.
- Linux, containerisation (Docker) and infrastructure as code skills.
- Experience using a modern CI/CD tooling suite
- Mentoring, pairing, and sharing knowledge with fellow developers
- Ability to effectively multitask and context switch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven to learn and improve.
It would be a bonus to have knowledge of:
- Certificate Management
- Vendor management.
Have a DevOps “Build it, run it” mentality with an understanding of both development and operations.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more