Account Executive, Merchant Sales and Acquiring
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What the Account Executive, MSA does at Visa:
This is a client-facing role and requires the successful candidate to establish and foster deep relationships with Clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage a number of assigned Visa Acquirers, Payment Enablers and merchants by providing strong client relationship support
- Identify new opportunities to mutually grow client and Visa business
- Provide strategic and tactical business development support to the Head of Acquiring team
- Develop good understanding of clients’ business priorities and drivers to clearly articulate client’s need to Visa team.
- Deliver disciplined account planning to meet and exceed identified goals and implement strategic initiatives.
- Grow account revenue through account development initiatives, VAS sales, new capabilities/product sales.
- Support the Acquiring team on developing best practice.
- Support Acquiring team in developing new initiatives/solutions, implement marketing and other initiatives with acquirers and payment enablers.
Why this is important to Visa:
This role will be representing Visa in his/her interactions with the Client. Sharing Visa’s vision and communicating the implications of the changing payments landscape to our acquiring, payment enabler and merchant partners.
You will be providing strategic and critical support to the MSA team. You will work closely with other core functions in Visa to include Product, Business Solutions, Government Relations, Client Support, CyberSource, etc.
What you will need:
- 2-3 years of experience in either payments division with a merchant, acquiring of payment enablement player providing merchant solutions, financial services sector, or Technology / FINTECH sector experience.
- Results-oriented and team player who has the ability to collaborate across multiple functions and stakeholders to drive effective outputs
- Experience in supporting and tracking client-centric strategies within a complex multinational, matrixed organizations.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Japanese
What will also help:
- Analytical skills and ability to pull data from Business Intelligence tools to build business models in excel.
- Innovative and agile with ability to adapt to market needs and changing environment.
- Ability to accurately forecast major sources of cost, revenue, and risks.
- Solution focused: connect the dots and creatively leverage Visa products and capabilities to meet client needs, best practices. Quick to adapt / recover and reset priorities in changing circumstances
- Business-driven client empathy: strong communications ability to uncover client needs and map stakeholder feedback
- Motivated and self-starter
- Possess high learning agility
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Curious, actively seeks for feedback, willing to learn
- Innovation driven up to date with latest payments trends; Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things; ask challenging and stretching questions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions