Cloud Delivery Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT TEMENOSWe’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThe Cloud Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of all Temenos Cloud projects within the country both internal and client-facing. They are accountable for ensuring that the overall program of work for Temenos Cloud is optimized from a resource and cost perspective whilst ensuring the timely delivery of work items to defined budget, schedule and quality standards.
The role will work closely with other members of the implementation team, both within Temenos and implementation partners, to ensure that activities are coordinated between parties. The Cloud Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that any third party deliverables are verified in accordance with defined standards and that all artifacts are placed under configuration management and change control.
Monthly travel may be required.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESDefine, develop, communicate and maintain the delivery methodology for the implementation of Temenos Cloud services, ensuring it is aligned to the Temenos Implementation Methodology and industry best practice.
- Assist Presales & Sales with Project sizing and Delivery process clarification.
- Plan & Execute Infrastructure projects with Technical understanding to drive them on time, budget & scope.
- Produce supporting materials, including documentation and template project plans for use by project managers and implementation partners involved in the delivery of Temenos Cloud implementations.
- Work with project managers and implementation partners to ensure that dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues are identified, recorded and managed throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Work with internal Temenos Cloud functions to identify project activities required in relation to client implementations, platform management, operations management and IT audit activities.
- Prepare and communicate Project Initiation Documents outlining the scope, business objectives and critical success factors for each project.
- Act as the Change Manager for the Operational Change Control process, ensuring that all changes that impact Cloud services are logged and processed in accordance with the Temenos Cloud Change Management Policy
- Represent all project Change at the CAB.
- Manage partner expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe
- Monitor quality of deliverables according to TEMENOS Implementation Methodology and standards and maintain Project File and documentation
- Ensure the promotion of TEMENOS and Temenos Cloud image in all communications and meetings with external stakeholders.
- Identify and advice Temenos Cloud management of opportunities to increase revenues.
- Ensure appropriate submission of project team timesheets, approve timesheets and expense claims and provide Finance with accurate information for invoicing purposes.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEAt least 6 years of experience in information systems project management, ideally in a banking environment.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies.
- Experience managing complex infrastructure & cloud migration projects.
- Microsoft Project, market standard Implementation Methodologies (Prince 2, Agile…).
- Experience handling Temenos products.
- Experience of P&L management.
- Efficient time and project management and captures risks & issues in a proactive manner.
- Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these.
- Understanding and ability to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company