This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
You’ll be part of a Product team responsible for designing innovative, forward-thinking products and services that people enjoy using. The customer is at the centre of everything we do, and we’re always working to learn what they need from MYOB.
You’ll be part of our Platforms division, joining a Product team responsible for building and operating capabilities and services that are shared across our products within Australia and New Zealand. You'll work across all of our business divisions and have the opportunity to build and deliver great product experiences for customers.
We empower our teams to innovate and experiment when solving the important problems for our customers who are at the center of everything we do. We value a collaborative and consultative style from our Product Managers, and are inspired by passionate people who challenge, want to do better and work with us to help businesses start, survive and succeed.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for product planning, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements. You'll work with Heads of Product and other Product Managers to define the product strategy for your product and working closely with development, customer marketing and customer success teams to ensure the success of our customers.
The experience we'd love you to bring
- Demonstrated capability leading a sophisticated product roadmap that balances short-term opportunities with longer-term strategic activities
- Ability to work with go to market teams to help formulate the value proposition and positioning
- Ability to process and translate customer needs into technical scope and work closely with our development teams.
- Lean on your experience in working with Development teams in an agile delivery environment to drive phenomenal customer outcomes
- Experience working cross-functional teams in an agile development environment
- Experience in leading product and delivery teams
- Experience with demonstrating and explaining complex products to others, to ensure they understand key features and benefits
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task, establish priorities and self-motivate
- You love what you do and your passion is shown in your delivery.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more