Business Development Manager (Funds)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThe Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the sales cycle from initial contact to signing of the deal, and then maintaining a good client relationship, as well as take part in market analysis and relationship building with senior management and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESAchieve sales targets established by the Territory Sales Manager.
- Prepare and execute a territory sales plan in accordance with Temenos strategy and maintain a rolling pipeline of at least 3x annual target.
- Start and manage the full sales cycle, coordinating pre-sales and other specialist resources as needed.
- Work with the lead pre-sales resource to ensure professional engagement with the prospect to fully understand their requirements, deliver quality proposals that emphasize Temenos strengths.
- Manage the sales cycle in accordance with the TAS methodology and ensure T-Force and TAS Dealmaker are up to date at all stages.
- Negotiate, or assist in the negotiations (depending on the deal size), on terms and conditions of the sales and service agreements. * Assist in market research and build perspective client profiles with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision makers.
- Perform competition analysis with respect to strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats.
- Identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline, establish, and continue relationships with primary alliance partners.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEProven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the same domain (7 years or more).
- Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization, and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office), thorough understanding of IT processes and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Previous experience in Global Accounting/ Global Investor segment will be considered as an asset.
- Preferably, a university education in relevant business disciplines, preferably with a post-graduate degree.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organized, focused and be able to multi-task.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company